Igniting Workforce Engagement & Creativity
3 hr - 4 hr On-Site training for frontline and mid-level managers
For organizations today, the old top-down, command-and-control strategies no longer work. In fact, according to research, these hold-overs from the industrial era may be alienating and demotivating the same workforce you've been trying to awaken. This training teaches managers 21st-century strategies that inspires purpose, creativity, and teamwork.
Empowering Leadership For Times of Constant Change and Uncertainty
3 hr - 4 hr on-Site training for those in mid- and senior-level leadership
These days leadership is no longer about hyper-confident, all-knowing authorities who remain steadfast and unwavering in the face of any obstacle. In 21st century organizations near-constant conditions of volatility, uncertainty, complexity, and ambiguity (VUCA) make such heroic ideals unrealistic. This training delivers a more empowering approach to leadership by teaching the skills, behaviors, and mindsets critical for success in disruptive environments.
Enhancing Mental Focus and Emotional Balance In Disruptive Times
3 hr - 4 hr on-site training for all management and leadership professionals.
Demands are greater and resources are more limited.... [text to follow]
Customized Training Solutions
Length and audience flexible to best serve client needs.
Don't the solution your company needs? No problem! Any of the above can be tailored or customized solutions are available to better serve your unique training needs. Simply submit an inquiry via "Get In Touch" above.
30 - 60 Minutes to best serve Client needs.
In need of keynote presenter? All the training topics are available, in abbreviated form, as a stand-alone keynote presentation.
Leadership Advising & Team Advising
Duration and delivery options to best serve client needs.
In addition to structured trainings and keynote presentations clients also can also explore the option of group coaching and individual advising. Examples of when such work can help include [text forthcoming...]
This is an example testimonial. Fusce sit amet lorem fringilla enim facilisis convallis. Morbi sapien tortor, posuere sed nunc vitae, suscipit sollicitudin sem. Curabitur ullamcorper porttitor risus, eget efficitur urna ultricies in.
/ Satisfied Client /
When working with me, you can always expect...
- A professional, upbeat, and personable presentation that connects with your audience and is targeted to address your organizations needs.
- All trainings feature detailed and professionally-prepared support materials. When needed, comparable materials can be available for keynote presentations.
- A phone/Skype call with me, prior to the presentation in order to get a clear understanding of your audience's needs and to plan for any unique presentation needs.
- For training groups and coaching/advising clients follow-up materials and exclusive online discussion groups can be made available to support successful implementation and retention.
- A follow-up communication 24-72 hours after completion of on-site work for the purpose of ensuring your organization's needs have been met.
- Timely responses to all phone communications and emails.